Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Layers

So for one of my birthday gifts, Mae got me tickets to watch Asobi Seksu at Music Hall of Williamsburg. I haven't been in that neighborhood since I moved out of Brooklyn over a year ago. Funny how things change/stay the same.

Before the show Alexis and I went to Zenkichi, which was a decent if not overpriced izakaya place down the block.

Album: Hush  by Asobi Seksu

Asobi Seksu is so good live. Can't recommend it enough.
picture1gpt.png

This last Friday, I checked out Phoenix at Terminal 5. As usual, an amazing show. Played all my new and old favorites. The encore of If Ever feel Better was epic.

IMG_8586 by you.

Not the best picture, but oh well!

Til next time..




2 comments:

aconway said...

Hi Ry! Thanks for checking in... and talk about pictures, the ones on your site are awesome! What kind of cam?

dorien said...

hey Ai! sorry for the delayed response. I've been neglecting this website..majority of my pictures are taken with a Nikon D40 =)

Post a Comment