Thursday, December 10, 2009

carry on

I like traveling. Packing, not so much.
Usually my luggage is whatever I can get my hands on and its not too expensive.

Currently I use a Burton Flight Deck for my carry on


Liked it so much (especially since I got it for cheap) I picked up the double deck for longer trips
http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/assets/products/64255/standard/BurtonWheelieDoubleDeckLuggageBag(1).jpg

I'm sure theyll both hold me over for quite sometime, and when they finally give up the ghost for sure I will finally invest in something from the Rimowa Topas line



^roughly 1k, whereas both of the burton bags were under $100 each. yikes

1 comment:

Khalid El-Nahmean said...

i got the gravis version of that luggage. i was considering the larger size one, too, but dont have use for it yet... tho i want to get it before the colourway i desire is no longer available. but then it just becomes clutter...

Post a Comment